Need Help.

• Thread starter Thread starter Lfcfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 700

Lfcfan

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to these forums.

I'm no expert with fm so was wondering who I should sign in my 2nd season with Man City. Last season I finished 6th and won no competitions and this year I am expected to qualify for the Champions League.

Here's my current team.

Given
Srna, Richards, Jagielka, Bridge
SWP, Veloso, Moutinho, Zhirkov
Robinho, Defoe.

Subs:
Hart, Kompany, Dunne, De Jong, Balotelli, Bojinov, Bellamy.

I have 87M avaiable to spend so does anyone have any ideas?
Also any help with tactics would be appreciated.

u need a new striker to partner robinho i suggest taking a look at love, keirisson, aguero
also play balotelli rm instead of SWP

Marquinhos for SWP, new striker to partner robinho. Artem Milevskyi will be perfect up front with Robinho. Also, new left back. Sakho would be good. Just get some cover for the bencht too. Sell Bojinov and Bellamy.

Thanks I tried getting Love but they wanted 65M for his I'll try the other two now though thanks.

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

By the way whats wrong with Defoe he was my top scorer last year and 2nd top scored in PL.

yeah, play balotelli on the right wing
buy another striker like vagner love or santa cruz
and maybe buy another midfielder to put on the bench

Chiek M'Bengue (sp) will get good, young too. Giorgio Chiellini is amazing. However is much more expensive, Looking into the 40 odd million mark.

try and look at dean ashton from west ham he is a cheap player and can score if he doesnot work try roque sqanta cruz he might be exspensive but he can score goals and is a decent player

If defoe was your top scorer last season then keep him, maybe cash in on robinho and buy some strikers that can defoe, milevskyi would be perfect, don't get someone who is like robinho, get some who is strong, good in the air, good finish and is consistent, milevskyi is the best you can get in that category in my opinion :)

If defoe was your top scorer last season then keep him, maybe cash in on robinho and buy some strikers that can defoe, milevskyi would be perfect, don't get someone who is like robinho, get some who is strong, good in the air, good finish and is consistent, milevskyi is the best you can get in that category in my opinion :)

Totally agree 100% Milevskyi is a quality player. His stats improve so so much. Scored more goals than i've had hot dinners on my game!

Back