hakimratm

Reaction score
Guys, i need help with my team.
Am using Fiorentina.

My strikers couldnt gel together,although finishing stats is over 16 but they kept shooting upwards, as if they playing rugby!! I have Pavel Pogrebynk whom i played as a target man. He's keeping his header all right, but the other striker seems staying back (although i use forward run on him) and could not go to the direction of pavel's header.
I couldnt keep posession much. I have 2 centre midfield. 1 bombing upwards, 1 doing defensive work. And when they r with the ball, they keep giving them to opposition.
This sucks!

I play 4-2-2-2
GK (frey)
DR (belletti) DC(jagielka) DC(dainelli) DL(Vargas)

MC(Montolivo -going upward) MC (filipe melo-defensive)
AMR(Santana) AML(jovetic)
FC(Mutu) FC(Pavel)

And i bought van der vaart, but his rating in games could not get over 6.5. What the **** is he doing? what is the best position for him and individual instruction for him? And when he's taking freekick, even it's just right outside the box, he just wont shoot but he passes them in the box looking for someone.

Man, this game surely test your patience. Seeing my team play like this ****** me off!!!!!

Let them blend, give it a few games of the same tactic

i did that frankie.. but it's still the same..during the 2nd half of the season, i keep losing game in rows. even with opponent with lower position than i am.. thought i can win, but then they ****** a draw..

i still have gilardino, since he's not scoring much, i dropped him..and i sold gamberini for 11mil and bought jagielka for 7mil.
n i got 22mil for selling kuzmanovic, and replace him with van der vaart for 6mil.