Need Help !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter sevko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 468

sevko

Reaction score
Every time when i try to download transfer update it sais: "WAIT YOU ARE TRYING TO DOWNLOAD FILES TO FAST YOU HAVE TO WAIT 120 SECONDS BEFORE ANOTHER DOWNLOAD",
And i wait every time for even few minutes but nothing happens,does anyone knows what's the issue here,i only want to update my in-game transfers ????

Are you using a download manager? Because if found that this website doesn't like them very much.

a need a manager

am ezekiel from ghana and at the age of 16years..am very good in football playing..and some academy term.am really here to find a manager,who can help me to push game outside the country..really a stricker and best in football playing..hope my regrands will be succesfully hit u up thanks...

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

am ezekiel from ghana and at the age of 16years..am very good in football playing..and some academy term.am really here to find a manager,who can help me to push game outside the country..really a stricker and best in football playing..hope my regrands will be succesfully hit u up thanks...

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

also i will really like to have a good manager to help me and my academy term and actually hope to breakthrough soon thankxx

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

thankxx be to that..no more deal...

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

also i will really like to have a good manager to help me and my academy term and actually hope to breakthrough soon thankxx

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

thankxx be to that..no more deal...

Ehhh????

Back