Need Lowest Level English League

• Thread starter Thread starter ryanbrown
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3K

ryanbrown

Reaction score
I'm struggling to find a database with the level over 12, I'm really interested in doing something different with a club not just being at top flight or just below it. I'd like to manage a team not many people hear of and the achievements would be pretty cool as well, just thought it would be nice to use a good database.

As you can probably tell, I'm a bit of a newbie so I'd like to work with the lowest possible league created and use them as I'm doing something with a friend on FM and it seems pretty good to me.

Thank you, if someone could link me i would be so grateful.

The lowest reliable and usable level people have gone down to is Level 10 and the teams here are pretty small and unheard of. After Level 10 the structure of the pyramid get pretty loose and there are often no cut and dry promotional pathways from these divisions to the next, the clubs are so small that it is just a name and a reputation of 1 and the number of leagues and teams in these leagues just doesn't make developing a functional Level 11, 12 or beyond viable. Pick an interesting Level 10 team and see how far up the pyramid you can take them.

The lowest reliable and usable level people have gone down to is Level 10 and the teams here are pretty small and unheard of. After Level 10 the structure of the pyramid get pretty loose and there are often no cut and dry promotional pathways from these divisions to the next, the clubs are so small that it is just a name and a reputation of 1 and the number of leagues and teams in these leagues just doesn't make developing a functional Level 11, 12 or beyond viable. Pick an interesting Level 10 team and see how far up the pyramid you can take them.
Thanks for the help, it's just i seem a team like lower then 12 may not be as enjoyable but i'm also a YouTube gamer and produce content so if i can get a trusted and reliable database it will help me massively in the near and distant future. If i don't enjoy it, i will simply drop back and do level 10 which you recommend

Hi , i have been trying to get down to Level 9 using the data editor. And the lowest i can get down to is Level 7 before the National Rules just wont work any more. Would some like to tell me how to add lower leagues and make them work. Cheers Rob

Hi , i have been trying to get down to Level 9 using the data editor. And the lowest i can get down to is Level 7 before the National Rules just wont work any more. Would some like to tell me how to add lower leagues and make them work. Cheers Rob

is this file compatible on the 12.0.2 ?

Back