Need Man Utd Goalie

• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 2K

*JK*

19th Title Here we Come
Reaction score
Hi i have sold Kuzchak 4 3.2million with 50 % sell on clause i have loaned out ben foster and i scouted akinfeev said he was decent so thats put me off him as i have never had him befoe any other reccomendations
thanks in advance

Thanks but Asenjo is to young and cech can never get or casillas and i just scouted Frey and said was decent

You wouldn't be disappointed if you picked up Asenjo. I brought him in as cover for Van der Sar in season 1, he replaced the big dutchman for season 2 and is now up to 5 star rating in season 3 and still getting better all the time.

In my Man Utd game, I had Van der Sar as first choice and Foster as a number two in my first season.

At the start of the second season I bought Asenjo for £7m as a back up/ one for the the future. He is now my first choice with Foster as back up. I have still got Van der Sar on the books but Phelan says he is on the decline.

Vincenzo Fiorillo. He might become better than Van der Sar. And don't always listen to what your scout says, they aren't always right.

Hi i have sold Kuzchak 4 3.2million with 50 % sell on clause i have loaned out ben foster and i scouted akinfeev said he was decent so thats put me off him as i have never had him befoe any other reccomendations
thanks in advance

Look at Akinfeev's stats and age and say he is just 'decent'.

craig gordan is pretty good
ive never signed asenjo tho, how good is he?

On my QPR (9.0.1) save, I bought Guillermo Ochoa. He was my last line of defence, not sure what he is like in the latest patch but with a better defence ahead of him he should do better.

best bet mate is asenjo i signed him on mine to cover van der sar for 1st season, then i will be looking to be playin him week in week out in 2nd season.

and for a price of 7.5mil baring hes young and can get way better then van der sar.

akinfeev is world class trust me
but cheaper option is sergio asenjo 7.25m
or sergio romero( az alkmaar)

kasper s is good as well

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

craig gordan is pretty good
ive never signed asenjo tho, how good is he?

BRILLANT! by 2nd season has 20 for reflexes :)

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Thanks but Asenjo is to young and cech can never get or casillas and i just scouted Frey and said was decent

how the **** does age matter in a computer game?!
in real life it can at times but not fm09

for example 16yr old fleck got player of the year 4 ma man city team 1st season.

Well actually I've noticed that within FM09 the youngest players (Of around 17 or 18) seem to play poorly even if their stats suggest otherwise.

mandanda
vilar (short term option)
asenjo (will be quality after 3rd season...became spain's no.1 :) )

Back