Need players to Loan for Everton!

• Thread starter Thread starter Craig01
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 9K

Craig01

Reaction score
I'm half way through my first season with Everton nearing the January transfer window and just wondering if you guys could give me some tips of a few players I could get on Loan who aren't tied to first team commitments :D

A good proimising young player is "Chris James",fomally from fulham but now in Finland for Tampere United.
You can get him for about 100-150k. Good at free kicks and always scores penaltys.
You should also use him as "playmaker", trust me.
On my game i am Arsenal, he keeping veloso out of my time at moment and is worth £6,500,000. Plays sick with fabregas.Also scored two goals in FA Cup Final against Man U.
Get,TRUST ME
Let me know results!!!

Real Madrid has 3 players to loan (Marcelo, Torres.....) gudjonson from Barcelona....

A good proimising young player is "Chris James",fomally from fulham but now in Finland for Tampere United.
You can get him for about 100-150k. Good at free kicks and always scores penaltys.
You should also use him as "playmaker", trust me.
On my game i am Arsenal, he keeping veloso out of my time at moment and is worth £6,500,000. Plays sick with fabregas.Also scored two goals in FA Cup Final against Man U.
Get,TRUST ME
Let me know results!!!

I've just put a bid in for 500k, he's valued at 475k in my game as I'm in the second season. I'll take your word for it and let you know how he performs :P

Real Madrid has 3 players to loan (Marcelo, Torres.....) gudjonson from Barcelona....

I'm pondering whether to accept the offer for Torres for 3.3 million but I'm not really in need for another defender as Jagielka is doing pretty good for me and I've got Neville as a backup.

Marcelo has gone to Man City already which is typical as he would have been a good signing.

Gudjonson wants a huge wage packet which I cant really afford so he's out of the picture.

Now onto a signing I just made; Leonardo for 3.1 million and he only wanted 12k p/w and he played pretty good as a left winger when I signed him on a season long loan for my first season.

I'm looking to sell Pienaar as he gets injured literally every other match, its very annoying and he's simply not worth 5 million so I've transfer listed him!

Anybody got any other ideas for me? I've got about 10 million to spend and 100k under my wage budget so anybody that fits under that criteria would be great, I'd prefer to get a few good transfers rather than go for a big one, but all advice is welcome :D And thanks to you guys for your advice!

wat positions are u weak in...u cud of got leonardo for 1.5m if he was transfer listed

Here is my current team, so draw your own conclusions and give me any tips on where to buy and sell if you would, but I know I could do with a good backup as Fellaini and Cahill are great but if they get banned, needs subbing, tired or injured I have to rearrange and it kind of messes up the tempo;

GK: Howard/Nash
DL: Neville/Baines
DR: Jagielka/Neville
DC: Lescott & Yobo/Jagielka
ML: Leonardo/Pienaar
MR: Arteta/Pienaar
MC: Cahill & Fellaini/Pienaar
ST: Yakubu & Zaki/Vaughan

And I'm playing 4-4-2 FYI

Last edited:
Just look in all the top non-epl teams reserves for good youngsters

john fleck rangers, david santon inter, ivan rakitic schalke , adrien sporting lisbon

Yeah well I found and loaned a few last season but they just didn't perform for me so any suggestions would be great! :)

But yeah I will have another look now

I'll check them out now too Ctall, I didn't see your post!

Looking to sign John Fleck, Santon, Rakitic and Adrien are all out of my price range at the moment!

Edit again, I've managed to sign Torres 3.3m (Madrid defender, Mancingo's recommendation), Saviola 3.1m (Real Striker was up for cheap transfer listed) and Chris James 1.7m (Arsenalfc1991's recommendation) so far, as I said before, I'm looking to sell Pienaar to get some more funds together for another transfer and I've got some good players lined up who's contracts have ended :D

Last edited:
Here is my current team, so draw your own conclusions and give me any tips on where to buy and sell if you would, but I know I could do with a good backup as Fellaini and Cahill are great but if they get banned, needs subbing, tired or injured I have to rearrange and it kind of messes up the tempo;

GK: Howard/Nash
DL: Neville/Baines
DR: Jagielka/Neville
DC: Lescott & Yobo/Jagielka
ML: Leonardo/Pienaar
MR: Arteta/Pienaar
MC: Cahill & Fellaini/Pienaar
ST: Yakubu & Zaki/Vaughan

And I'm playing 4-4-2 FYI

I'm surprised Man City didn't try and get Arteta, Yobo and Fellaini from you, I got £28m for arteta, £13m for yobo and £16m for fellaini. Replacing them with youngsters like collison, adrien and gosling. I also got hold of lennon, gavilan, fleck and bendtner using about £20m.

Last edited:
I'm surprised Man City didn't try and get Arteta, Yobo and Fellaini from you, I got £28m for arteta, £13m for yobo and £16m for fellaini. Replacing them with youngsters like collison, adrien and gosling. I also got hold of lennon, gavilan, fleck and bendtner using about £20m.

I got 30m for Arteta in the second season, 20m for Yobo and have kept Fellaini as he is a consistent performer for me.

I managed to get my hands on the following players with the remaining cash;
Goian (backup DC, was a vital signing)
Perez (average youngster)
Lewandowski (best signing i've made, 39 goals this season, most assists and most MOTM)
Thiago (he's a flop)
Onuoha (great DC/RC)
Elano (old but still great)
Aguero (great player but just isnt perfoming as of late)

And and last season I bought;
Faubert (great right winger)
Mata (great left winger)
Asenjo (great keeper)
and also got a load of great young players on a free transfer, including Sneijder, Mbia, Rossi, Papadopoulos, Hazard, Coutinho.

My team is doing absolutely fantastic at the moment, will be finishing 2nd in the league, won the champions league and am in the final of the FA and League cup.

I'll post my team up later when I've got more time as i'm just on my way out now :)

Last edited:
you could possibly get Victor Obinna on loan from Inter

Classy

if you can try get axel witsel for around 2 mil + percentages ;) he is a potential wonderkid in my game and is working wonders for me at left mid for my everton squad

Thanks Fozzy, he looks quite good, although I'm not sure he would fit into my team at the moment. I'll add him to my shortlist and keep an eye the next few seasons :)

Alex Witsel looks a great signing, Ryan, I'll be definitely putting in a bid for him when July comes around :)

The team I have at the moment looks like this:

GK: Asenjo/Dunbar (regen)
DL: Baines/Filipe
DR: Torres/Onuoha
DC: Lescott/Goian/Onuoha/Papadopoulos
ML: Mata/Filipe/Rossi
MR: Faubert/Elano/C.James/Aguero
MC: Cahill/Fellaini/C.James/Elano
ST: Lewandowski/Saviola/Vaughan/Aguero

As I mentioned previously, I'm doing great at the moment, using 4-4-2 and occasionally change against smart opposition!

Last edited:
I'm Everton in my Second Season. Sell Yakubu! Offer to Clubs For 25M Man City always come in for Him.
Also Lescott offer to Clubs for £20-£25M Man Utd always want him!
Yobo Also 20M Arsenal!

Pogrebyak, van der vaart, angel di maria, vincent kompany
they are can be loaned

try rodney sneijder....wesley sneijders little brother....has all wesleys attributes and later on in the game grows 2 b a gr8 player!! he plays wi ajax!

I have just brought in Chirs Cohen from Forest for 5.5m and he seems to be doing the business.

In my 2nd season in the game just left forest and he was good there for Everton just sacked Moyes and where lying in 18th and purchased him to replace the injured Arteta.

Now up to 15th and only been in charge for 8 games

Back