Need Players with bad attitudes!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Had an idea to test my Man management skills to the max!! Wanna create a team put them in the prem and basically want it full of players with bad attitudes. problem is off the top of my head i can only really think of two balotelli and barton so if people can think of players I could stick in the 25 man squad that would be much appreciated.
I'll need the usual 8 trained in england and I also plan on making this a small rep club with players on low wages so constantly have to deal with new contraact requests or bigger club requests

I may even turn this into a story or some kind of guide on man-management with difficult players

much love

Last edited:
I think Craig Bellamy, Ravel Morrison, Lee Cattermole and Paul Pogba. That's all I can think of.

Oh yes...Joey Barton!. I'll have a think and get back to you!

Oh yes.....El Hadji Diouf! Antonio Cassano and Mido.

Last edited:
Uhmm... Anelka , Gallas , Tevez , Balotelli , Morrison , Bellamy , Pogba , Adebayor , Barton , Bentley , Bendtner , Robinho , Cassano , Quaresma , Drogba

pogba
fellaini for some reason

I think Craig Bellamy, Ravel Morrison, Lee Cattermole and Paul Pogba. That's all I can think of.

Oh yes...Joey Barton!. I'll have a think and get back to you!

Oh yes.....El Hadji Diouf! Antonio Cassano and Mido.

Uhmm... Anelka , Gallas , Tevez , Balotelli , Morrison , Bellamy , Pogba , Adebayor , Barton , Bentley , Bendtner , Robinho , Cassano , Quaresma , Drogba

good stuff, I'll put them all on the shortlist. struggling for a keeper

Had an idea to test my Man management skills to the max!! Wanna create a team put them in the prem and basically want it full of players with bad attitudes. problem is off the top of my head i can only really think of two balotelli and barton so if people can think of players I could stick in the 25 man squad that would be much appreciated.

I may even turn this into a story or some kind of guide on man-management with difficult players

much love

Just takeover at City ^^)

Balotelli, Tevez, Nasri .....

If anyone has any ideas for nick names for the club or any more players let me know, I've settled for The Fight Club as the club name and I'm going to appoint Eric Cantona as DoF also if anyone has any idea for staff too let me know. Once I have done a few months of the story I'll post a link should be an interesting man management challenge

If anyone has any ideas for nick names for the club or any more players let me know, I've settled for The Fight Club as the club name and I'm going to appoint Eric Cantona as DoF also if anyone has any idea for staff too let me know. Once I have done a few months of the story I'll post a link should be an interesting man management challenge

Just thought of another which wasn't on the list, Cassano from Inter Milan. He used to be anyway, calmed down abit since he had a heart attack though

Back