onemile

Reaction score
Need a ST and a CB i'm currently playing with wesat brom and I have 30m to spend

Need a ST and a CB i'm currently playing with wesat brom and I have 30m to spend

How many seasons are you in?? What type of CB and ST do you need? What formation do they fit into?

How many seasons are you in?? What type of CB and ST do you need? What formation do they fit into?
Just started the second season, I need a striker that's good at heading and just a good centre back that will link well with Jonny Evans

CD : Balanta, Mammana, Sviatchenko, Dragovic, Shawcross, Lisandro Lopez, Martins Indi, Dede, Rever, Bazoer, Doria.. also look at transfer listed players, available for loan, and players whose contacts have run down..

ST : check transfer listed players, available for loan, contact expired/expiring..
Gabriel Barbosa, Luka Jovic, Icardi, Berardi, Paco Alcacer, Leo Baptistao, Benteke, Andy Carroll, Aboubakar, Mario Gomez, Giovinco, Villalibre..

Just started the second season, I need a striker that's good at heading and just a good centre back that will link well with Jonny Evans

xtremeRED has some great selections there but if he's in your game there's a young Serbian from Benfica called Ivan Saponjic who's a great physical ST with good heading and shouldn't cost too much.

Also in addition to checking transfer listed, loan listed and players with a year on their contracts, check the massive clubs who buy too many players (PSG, Bayern) and see if they have any unhappy players to pick up

xtremeRED has some great selections there but if he's in your game there's a young Serbian from Benfica called Ivan Saponjic who's a great physical ST with good heading and shouldn't cost too much.

Also in addition to checking transfer listed, loan listed and players with a year on their contracts, check the massive clubs who buy too many players (PSG, Bayern) and see if they have any unhappy players to pick up
That Gabriel from arsenal was transfer listed. Value 17M I got him for 7.75m any good?

CD : Balanta, Mammana, Sviatchenko, Dragovic, Shawcross, Lisandro Lopez, Martins Indi, Dede, Rever, Bazoer, Doria.. also look at transfer listed players, available for loan, and players whose contacts have run down..

ST : check transfer listed players, available for loan, contact expired/expiring..
Gabriel Barbosa, Luka Jovic, Icardi, Berardi, Paco Alcacer, Leo Baptistao, Benteke, Andy Carroll, Aboubakar, Mario Gomez, Giovinco, Villalibre..
That Gabriel from arsenal was transfer listed. Value 17M I got him for 7.75m any good?