Reaction score
i have just started a career save on fm 2011 im in the lowest league after bss/bsn and to be fair the team needs alot of work starting with new players does anyone know any free agents that ill be able to sign?

Ok, well because your in the Lower League's, you won't be able to sign any 'Household Names' who are free-agents obviously.

I reccomend going on to your 'Search' page, filter out unrealistic targets, and then also filter it so you have Free-Agents and the position your looking for. When I was managing Weymouth, I looked at my scouting reports which you need to use alot, the players history, and stats. If you find lets say 10-15 decent players, offer them a trial [In some leagues below the BSS/N you can play 2 trialists in league matches] and the one's that impress you, sign them on.

Also, check the clubs near you in terms of location, for half-decent loan players you might be able to get for the season.

Have a go at Lee Trundle or Will Keane, they're always willing to go to lower league clubs.