Need quick answer: Do I move?

• Thread starter Thread starter lewie100
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 1K

lewie100

Reaction score
Background: I was first at Liverpool, becoming an favoured personnel and winning No.6 for them (Champions League). In March, I moved to Leverkusen, and already I'm favoured personnel due to me winning the Bundesliga. But, a certain Bayern want me as their manager. I delayed it to the end, and they finished 5th (Europa League place). Also, a new challenge could be found in Genk. I love managing in Belgium and it would be a dream to even come close to my career on FM14. So what do I do? Stay at Leverkusen, Go to Bayern or go to Genk?

Background: I was first at Liverpool, becoming an favoured personnel and winning No.6 for them (Champions League). In March, I moved to Leverkusen, and already I'm favoured personnel due to me winning the Bundesliga. But, a certain Bayern want me as their manager. I delayed it to the end, and they finished 5th (Europa League place). Also, a new challenge could be found in Genk. I love managing in Belgium and it would be a dream to even come close to my career on FM14. So what do I do? Stay at Leverkusen, Go to Bayern or go to Genk?

leave.

Considering you only just moved there, stay :).

I forgot to say, Leverkusen are Insecure financially while Bayern are rich. I want to go to Belgium some point in my career, but do I go now or keep it till Regens come?

stay...move....stay....move....i can't decide. Go to Genk

I would move to Bayern. You've won the league at Leverkusen so you cant take them much further. Then I would finish the career in Belgium if thats where you love to manage.

Go to Genk. Bayern is fun enough, but it gets far, far too easy. Genk is much more of a challenge.

Thanks guys, I have gone to Genk because it sounds the most fun

Back