Need RW, CB, DM.

• Thread starter Thread starter Askando
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2K

Askando

Reaction score
I have started a save with Newcastle and I think I need the mont improvement in those 3 positions which I named in the title. I have 10 million to spend, so I hope to fill atleast 2 of them.

You can get Balanta for pretty cheap and spread some of it out. For RW I've always just use Ayoze or Riviere there, especially if you are going IF route. For a pure winger you can get Narsing (sp?) from PSV for about 5M depending on how much you spread out in the future.

DM you should be more than fine between Anita, Tiote and Colback. Colback is actually pretty solid in FM15. If you really want one you can sell Anita or Tiote (they usually ask to leave early anyway) and try to get Romero or go super young with Kristoffer Ajer for about 10k.

Thanks for the reply. I'm looking for DM because the only really defensive minded one I have is Tiote, and he is injured at the start. As for Narsing, I will look into him even though your right, I have Riviere and as for Balanta he seems to be a very boring choice, would look for alternatives

Last edited:
I had some success with Dummett at CB and you can get Tyler Blackett for cheap from Man U if you're looking for a younger CB.

Jesus Vallejo is also a solid choice, costs about 1M and can get some first team in at 17.

(I'm a NUFC supporter and always use them so I know that roster fairly well haha)

Back