DC - Coates
DL - Johnson
MC - Lucas
MC - Gerard
AMR - Willian
AMC - Eriksen
AML - Hazard
CF - Suarez

Hey guys I need some advice/views on what is happening to my team,I finished 2nd in my 1st season with the above mentioned Liverpool team with Suarez getting the league top scorer, eriksen(10 goals, 26 assists), Coates (8goals from corner). Currently I'm sitting on the 8th position halfway thru the 2nd season and my teams suddenly lost the ability to score(except Suarez and willian). Coates(0goal),Eriksen(0 goals, 2 assists) hazard(0goal 0 assist)*hazard, debuchy n Willian just arrived this season .I conceded a total of 12 goals in 3 games(man city, Wigan and wolves) and I did not make any changes to my tactics. I'm using 4-2-3-1, short pass, disciplined, slow, high time wasting,stick to position, rigid, control, zonal and press more.

Ps; This is my first time posting so sorry if I posted at the wrong place or used the wrong fonts.

Last edited:
Hello you cow, seems like you need to improve your defence. I would play Jack Robinson at LB at the moment, and try and get Sime Vrsaljko or Romario for RB. And also try to get Jan Vertonghen, Otamendi, Howedes, Hummels for CB, all of whom can be bought at a reasonable price. Your attacking 3 seem to be very good, maybe get Niang or Fierro as future replacements for Suarez. Also try playing Suarez as a poacher, I am sure he will do a better job. As for your two in midfield, that might be what's causing the problems. I think having one of them as CM - Support (the more attacking one), and one of them as BWM -Defend (the defensive one) works a treat (if the players there are quality). you could try getting in Yann M'Vila as your ball-winning midfielder. That's all I can think of at the moment. MOO!