Need some advice please (Defensive Line).

Omaxo

Reaction score
Hello as the title says i need some advice with the D-Line im using im using TFF tactic and it working like a charm but founding when getting a good lead 2-0 for example the other team changes its plans (obviously the want to win) but the point that im trying to get is that im playing with Standard a High Defensive Line with offside trapp and the BPD with Stopper duty, my question comes now,(1) it is correct to change to a Counter Mentality changing To Drop deeper and no offside trap? (2) should i also change the BPD Dutys? (3) and viceversa what would you recommend to change if you need a win how whould you set the D-Line? here ar some screen shots of what im trying to ask. https://gyazo.com/a42beac8bc8abcbfab27d8d63793ec91 This is the Defensive roles and duty when im playing with standard mentality and this the Instructions

View attachment 968596

and this what i do and dont know if its correct when having a lead and want to play counter

View attachment 968598 (4) should i change more instructions? and the Back Line duties, sorry for all of this questions i would appreciate some, also what would you do if you need a win? Thanks in advance.

Why not just ask in the thread you downloaded this from?

Why not just ask in the thread you downloaded this from?
caus TFF is not active since a while and its a FM16 sort of tactic but i understand your point coz is a re done from Fm15

caus TFF is not active since a while and its a FM16 sort of tactic but i understand your point coz is a re done from Fm15
You've provided very little info and done nothing yourself, so it's impossible to tell. Best to ask someone who knows how the tactic works and have seen matches using it.