need some advice ..

• Thread starter Thread starter jay67
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

jay67

Reaction score
i just wanted to get some advice on this as i have just finnallyy been able tto do screenshots lol , do u think this will be succesfull or are there any tweaks i should make , i havent yet done a barca save so i think its about time ..

is there a better way to play with barca ??

The only thing I would change is Messis role as target man. Rather then à TQ or à depplying forward. I am not sure I would play that slow though.

Naturally, there Will also always be à better way Of playing but I think that by watching the games carerully, you Will be able to spot any flaws. My best advice would be NOT to tweak too many Of the settings but instead use the shouts to " play wider " pass to feet", play through defence" and if the opposition floods the midfield, perhaps Drop deeper to use even more Of the pitch.

Last edited:
so would u suggest playing without a target man an no main playmaker or with a main palymaker ?

thanks for the advice i will try it out , dont usually use shouts but maybe thts ware i am going wrong lol

Well, as you play à slow and probing approach, using à target man is à little contradictive as he is mainly used to ger the ball up to more quickly and then let the team move upfield . Better then to not use any PLM or TMs and let the ball move around more freely.

As for shouts, you dont have to use any as such, but Of you tweak too many tweaks, the flow often becomes to one- dimensionsal and you Will have no plan B.

oh ok , thanks for the help i will take all your advice on board and see wat i can do with it .

Back