Need some help, simple question!!

CrazySaint

Reaction score
First off, wont mess around, this is the question:

1. is there a way of opening the game up in windowed mode from the off?

The reason being that my laptop is broken in the bottom right and the screen has cracked. I cant see anything in about a 3inch by 3 inch area - this is exactly where the preferences and confirm button is. This is very difficult to press when you can't see it, but in windowed, it's fine.

While I can't afford a new laptop, I'm happy playing in windowed mode. Does anyone know how I can open the game in windowed mode straight away from clicking the shortcut?

Thanks VERY much in advance :) :)

just press the space bar to continue the game !! :)

That's not the problem, really. There's MANY things that I can't see and need to know how to open it up straight away in windowed mode.

First off, wont mess around, this is the question:

1. is there a way of opening the game up in windowed mode from the off?

The reason being that my laptop is broken in the bottom right and the screen has cracked. I cant see anything in about a 3inch by 3 inch area - this is exactly where the preferences and confirm button is. This is very difficult to press when you can't see it, but in windowed, it's fine.

While I can't afford a new laptop, I'm happy playing in windowed mode. Does anyone know how I can open the game in windowed mode straight away from clicking the shortcut?

Thanks VERY much in advance :) :)
Hey CrazySaint.

Have you been in preferences in the startup picture (where you have the new game button, load last game, and so on..).

Under Display & sound, you should have the choice: Display mode. Set this to window mode, should fix your problem.

Did this help you?