Nazgul Killer

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I've started a game with Arsenal not too long ago, and went on to two seasons of earth-shattering successes that kept me open-mouthed for quite a while. My first season I managed to take the League Cup with my substitutes team, the FA cup with my regular team and take the Premiership as well (I admit, I was lucky. United got into a losing streak during mid-season that got me safe and clear), I was utterly surprised. Not to mention that that season had seen me beat Real Madrid twice in the Home stages, only to lose to them in the finals (3-2). That season I only made one purchase that would make it into the substitutes, and that was Gili Vermut from Israel, and he saved my life several times to be honest. Scoring a hat-trick against both Chelsea and Real Madrid in different places, and allowing my team immense creativity. A true bargain, and I only bought him as a backup. The rest of my purchases (10 of them) were all youngsters. (Stoger, Situ, Varane, Lukaku, Ayew...)

My second season was better, I won the League Cup, FA Cup, Premiership (This time with the help of an improved squad) and the Champions League (Against Real Madrid again, taking it over penalties). Admittedly, my draws were enormously lucky this season, the FA cup saw me play against the lowliest of teams up to the very final against Chelsea, and my Champions League saw me play against relatively weaker teams up to the finals.
My purchases this season were truly substantial, Kjaer, Neuer and Neymar (Total of 100 million dollars) along with Phil Jones and around 4-5 more youngsters.

I had faced off with injury problems that were... Frustrating to say the least, throughout those two seasons, but nothing as horrid as this.

I've started the season off very nicely, having won the Community Shield, the Super Cup and my first three Premiership games, and sustained 7 long-term injuries to Arshavin, Nasri, Van Persie, Clichy (twice), Fabregas, Walcott and Wilshere... Frustrating, but it was fine. Unfortunately I had a blackout that forced me to restart. I bit my lip and moved on.

I started again, yet rather poorly. Lost the Community Shield and the Super Sup, but I won 5 Premiership games in very comfortable fashions (Including a hilarious 5-0 over Tottenham), however, sadly, once again I had a blackout since my electric company had decided that they don't like us anymore (This was on the same day), and I was forced to restart. Although, I vividly remember I had around 8 injuries, in them Walcott, Fabregas, Van Persie and Arshavin.

So, again, I started another game. Won the Super Cup (Thrilling game against Liverpool which saw me win on penalties), lost the Community Shield (Boring 1-0 loss to United)... But my team stopped winning. They just decided they had enough I guess. Van Persie and Neymar refuse to score, Fabregas and Wilshere refuse to assist, Miyaich scores every now and then, but nothing else. 0-0 against Blackburn, 0-0 against Tottenham and my team just... Fails. Horribly. Oh, and quite a few get injured, this time mainly from the Reserves and U-18, but I have Arshavin, Walcott, Jones (Recently back), Victor Moses (Soon to be coming back), and Vela injured... And I've barely even started the season!

Oh, as a side note, I had continued a tad bit to get an infuriating 0-0 draw against Tottenham, which saw... Get this: Van Persie, Fabregas, Rosicky, Vermaelen and Kjaer all injured. Fabregas and Van Persie out for 4 weeks, Rosicky for 2, Kjaer for 2 and Vermaelen just a week.
I was so frustrated I refused to save a game that had me get five injuries in one match and just quit. I'm not proud of that at all, but what's done is done.

So, I need help. How do I kickstart my team? And how do I avoid those injuries? Oh, and sorry for the rant.

well still having nasri is a cheat right away never mind all the restarting lol

Heh, well, I just don't see the point of spending money on a newer version of a game I already have.

well how can we explain what to do when you've not told us you r still playing fm11