Need some tips and advice with my everton side

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlsfan4eva

Reaction score
First ill post some shots of my team and how we're playing.I'm looking for players you would reccomend and changes to my actual team settings , ive got 17mil in the bank as ive just sold osman for 13mil.

I would recommend :
Lacina Traore ST - £1.9m
Tom Huddlestone MC - Loan

First ill post some shots of my team and how we're playing.I'm looking for players you would reccomend and changes to my actual team settings , ive got 17mil in the bank as ive just sold osman for 13mil.

Looking at your side, it looks reasonably good for the tactics you have employed. It's hard to say what will work for you as I don't know whether you are using solely this tactic or also look to mix it up a little (1-3 pre prepared tactics). Check the 'man marking' - are your defenders good at marking? enough to utilize this in the prem? Are you playing offside? If so, then this clashes. You look very light on the wing, if you want to employ a wider formation you will need at least one more winger. Seems you need a left back too....I'd reccomend Philip Lahm if you can get him (expensive) , or Marcelo (madrid) , maybe Clichy at Arsenal or even

- take a look at Sakho (DC, left foot) , I am not sure how strong you are in defence.
- Another AM would be useful, as I guess Arteta is best as a winger? For youth, take a look a Toni Kroos, Mesut Oszli or maybe Dos Santos....as they won't be too expensive but will do a great backup job and eventually fill the holes when older players move on.
- Best young midfielder I have bought is Marek Hamsik, CM/ATT, bangs in the goals and regularly partners Mascherano for me in midfield...

ps : Personally, I wouldn't have an AM as a support, I always play them as a roaming attacker or att playmaker....depending on the player, and you have Rodwell as 'att' when he is more a defensive/central midfield player, I'd rather have Fellaini as the support/att midfield central for his strength and stamina. Rodwell is a bit young at the mo - but hold onto him, he will be a star! :)

Even tho you are an Evertonian, good luck!! oO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back