Need someone to replace Huth second season middlesbrough

• Thread starter Thread starter xcvtop
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1K

xcvtop

Reaction score
did remarkably well fist season thanks to some tactics on this site and Bogdan Labont and finished fourth into champions league got 21 mill transfer budget sold a few players and bought in Artem Milevsky, Maggio, Akinfeev, Armand Traore, Fernando(porto), Onuoha, Sturridge and Javier Saviola and Shaun Maloney on loan. Im selling digard because he wants to leave but got a replacement lined up when the right bid comes in. But huth wanted to leave and I transfer listed him by his request but as we are top of the league comfortably he asked to be taken off but now i have 4 German clubs trying to unsettle him.

so any advice as who i can sign to replace him.

if you're top of the league comfortably then you probably want to go for a top centre back. i recommend going for someone like M.Sakho who is young and becomes a top class defender although i have recently signed a young camaroon centre back for my top class stoke side and his name is N'koulou and he is quite cheap. It doesnt show that he is good or has that must potential but i signed him and he became a wonderkid with clubs such as Man Utd, Chelsea, Real Madrid and Inter!

Agree with Sakho. Havard Nordveit also becomes a top player (wanted by AC Milan, Arsenal, Manure, Barcelona, Real Madrid etc.. on my game).

Wasilewski... he plays for Anderlecht I'm not sure if this is exactly how you spell his name but he is a great defender, good in the air has good intellegence and he is a great tackler. Marking is a bit dodgy mind you... about 15 he is rated for that.

thanks think im going to go with N'koulou as ive had Sakho before thanks

I have Thiago Silva and Wheater as my starting DCs, they're my highest average rating players and Silva can't even speak English yet, wanted a quicker DC as Huth and Wheater were quite similar. He only cost me 3m I think but you have 21 million so can get pretty much anyone, but i'd still look to get that fast+anticipation+concentration style DC to complement Wheater's strength in the air.

Obvious one would be Fazio or Jagielka, maybe Richards or Luiz, I have no idea how much or if they will even come to you.

Last edited:
sakho is definate but expensive.
steven taylor from newcastle if they would sell to you? always comes good.

Back