Need strike partner for Adebayor

• Thread starter Thread starter Rory Cross
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1K

Rory Cross

Reaction score
Hi there, I've just started my second season with arsenal, need a good striker to play alongside Adebeyor.

Budget is £20mil.

Thanks.

I really don't think you need anymore strikers or forwards in arsenal... well I dunno but that's my guess

I think Vela is perefectly suited to the role you need - you don't need to sign anyone!

But if that money is really burning a hole in your pocket, Henri Saivet is a good bet for around £5-6million. He hasn't got it at the start of the game, but he has vast potential and grows quickly with some first team experience. He is in a similar mould to Henry, and thus is equally good on either wing if you need a shuffle round, or some back-up for the Walcott and Rosicky, wo, lets face it, spend alot of time on the treatment table.

in my opinion u dont need anyone 2 sign for arsenal,you allready have rvp,vela,bendtner...wallcot can play fc,and eduardo too...

you can use adebayor as a target man and you get get a player like vela robinho to play alongside dont get cardozo because him and adebayor a similar

play carlos vela or try and get pato from ac milan

Back