Need striker & goalie

• Thread starter Thread starter fillya
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 2K

fillya

Reaction score
Ok I have finally build a decent team for my villa sqaud 1st season btw and I need a really good striker as a cover for Milevskyi and a goalie cover for Friedel I have tried for Fiorill but they won't be selling him for striker tried going for Love but he ended up at City also tried Kierrison but he says "he does not want to discuss contract details at the moment" |)

I have 36M left so please let the suggestions begin!

i suggest a goalkeeper from zenit he's slovenian 30 years old....he's pretty good player.....i bought him around 5 million....

^Thks I'll look him up but I prefer someone who is much younger as Im looking for a backup-come-prospect :)

Ok I have finally build a decent team for my villa sqaud 1st season btw and I need a really good striker as a cover for Milevskyi and a goalie cover for Friedel I have tried for Fiorill but they won't be selling him for striker tried going for Love but he ended up at City also tried Kierrison but he says "he does not want to discuss contract details at the moment" |)

I have 36M left so please let the suggestions begin!

Shane Long is amazing for Reading

asenjo, manjdanda, akinfeev as goalies
balotelli, vela are always my favourite strikers or mata retrained

Gk - asenjo, kameni, leo franco

st - forlan, alexis sanchez, marquinhos

Asenjo definately. Will cost you about 7.5M.

Cover for Milevskyi depends on what kind of striker you looking for and how you going to play him. Vucinic, Pandev, Balotelli, Marquinhos, Cardozo is the pick of the lot.

Thks for all the suggestion guys but I am the kind who thinks things carefully like I am not going to spend all the transfer fund as Im afraid there maybe emergencies for the funds like for the January window

Im looking for a pacy and strong striker I have alerady tried for Marquinhos but he does not have any intention of joining my villa club atm. Same with Vela I haven't tried Guiza but is he gonna ask for alot for wages?

Sanchez for me is best played at Wing not sure for striker though I had him on my last Rovers game and he was immense on wing.

Arghh finally gotten Asenjo for 9M(robbeed |) )his demand for wages was alot 52K p/w for a teen i cut it down to 44K but Im having trouble trying to get Inter to accept a bid I bid 8M+clauses and they still won't accept it!

24nebg0.png

hi guys sorry to jump in on this thread(dont know how to start my own) i need a little help i am ipswich in pre season on the 9.3 patch and richard wright just aint cutting it in goal are there any suggestion for a good keeper that would play in the championship.

any advice would be welcome.

millwall for automatic promotion

hi guys sorry to jump in on this thread(dont know how to start my own) i need a little help i am ipswich in pre season on the 9.3 patch and richard wright just aint cutting it in goal are there any suggestion for a good keeper that would play in the championship.

any advice would be welcome.

millwall for automatic promotion

Enyeama maybe, 250K always can't go wrong with him there.

yeah bidded for him but so do chelsea asenal and every other big club in the new patch but thanks am looking at tim krul from newcastle at the mo!!!

Thks for all the suggestion guys but I am the kind who thinks things carefully like I am not going to spend all the transfer fund as Im afraid there maybe emergencies for the funds like for the January window

Im looking for a pacy and strong striker I have alerady tried for Marquinhos but he does not have any intention of joining my villa club atm. Same with Vela I haven't tried Guiza but is he gonna ask for alot for wages?

Sanchez for me is best played at Wing not sure for striker though I had him on my last Rovers game and he was immense on wing.

Arghh finally gotten Asenjo for 9M(robbeed |) )his demand for wages was alot 52K p/w for a teen i cut it down to 44K but Im having trouble trying to get Inter to accept a bid I bid 8M+clauses and they still won't accept it!

24nebg0.png

15 mil for balotelli is considerably cheap too. He's definately worth the money spent.

asenjo is god mate but you could have ochoa the mexican hes only 23 and has decent sats would have cost more than 5mill for you keeper problem, matias vuoso the mexican hes quick enough and strong wont cos more than 3mill r nery castillo covers both catergories of what your after and he can also play on the left 2 hope that helps fillya

and milwall for life try asmir bergovic(spelling) pompey 3rd choice he wont cost too much and hes not bad and if your looking experice oswaldo sanchez iis gd

Urso who plays for sampdoria is a gd keeper. you can buy him for 100k in the second season! u21 italy international

villa have a great squad. i sold barry to man city for 22million and bought in veloso, inusa,delph,ansladi, buonatte and beevers. dont really need a new striker if im honest, maybe a youth player for the future but the combo of carew and gabby is awesome.

if u wana really cheap good backup goali get enyeama fo 400k
cant remember his name but the player from zenit that starts with pog isonly 7m
also lavezzi for 2- 2.5m

Back