:: Need Striker that meets this style::

• Thread starter Thread starter kieran1104
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 2K

kieran1104

Reaction score
Im currently liverpool in my first season, iv signed few people (Juninho being the main) and sold mascherano and Dosenna however i need a striker to pair up with torres.

The obvious was David Villa but at 26million and valencia refusing to sell its unlikely. Another player i was considering was benzema, but again Lyon are hard to break. So does anyone know a decent striker that could pair up with torres. Im looking for someone who has good scoring ability but can play as the 2nd striker and create chances for Torres.

thanks for any recomendations

marquinhos, all the way, i was liverpool recently, bought marquinhos had torres tutor him and between them were banging them in, marquinhos is pretty much the next torres on the game

first thing to do with marquinhos is his prefered moves, train him to place shots and he is just amazing

yh marquihos is good...keirrison is also a great youngster
vagner love will get you loads of goals...not sure if he's a second striker tho

try pavel pogrebnyak he will link u well wid torres.
might not get that many goals tho

For someone with a creative spark i would definately go for Artem Mileyskyi

i play marquinhos on the right wing instead of up front

alexis sanchez - rw

with 26 mil to spend, id go all the way to Vela :) not pretty sure if it meets those requisits (not pretty sure if the word exists also lol) tho, depens on how u play him

vela is reli good if u play him because he gets quite a few goals nd some assists aswell

you should sign balotelli or pandev, they are both great goalscorers

ive just signd john fleck on loan for the rest of the seasn and playd 4 league games scored 4 goals so if u want a young creative striker id go for him or marquinhos(if thats how you spell his name)

Back