Need the help of real Leeds United fans....

Kisvesza

Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I want to ask an odd favor from a REAL LUFC fan, who actually lives in England, and/or know the team very well.
So: can somebody evaluate the real life Leeds squad? All members, not just the first team, even the talented youngsters like White, McCann, Whitwell, Hatfield etc.
I wanted to play with the current Leeds squad, so I added and removed the players in the Data Editor, but the squad was pretty weak. The game said the 15th place and mid-table finish is real for the team.
I'm not English, but I certainly know that LUFC and some players isn't that bad in real life. I want realism, and I can't wait for FM11 to come out. You don't have to post CA/PA points but the basic facts: this player is decent/good/leading star player for League 1/Championship/Premier League (I'm sure that it won't happen, but who knows....Howson became decent for PL sides for me in an another save). (CA is enough, but with PA would be the best)
Please don't leave out the promising youngsters as well. Oh, and if there are other things connected to the team and is set improperly by FM (such as better/worse financial status, better/worse youth/training facilities etc.), please mention them, too.
Thanks. :)

Last edited: