Need to replace Fellaini - any suggestions?

• Thread starter Thread starter alexjp123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 2K

alexjp123

Reaction score
Just started my 4th season with Everton and Fellaini came out of nowhere requesting a transfer because he felt he had achieved everything he could and wanted a new challenge. Took a bid from Chelsea for £13m.

I could get Lassana Diarra for around £3m for sale - but should i just blow all my money on Yann M'vila or kwadwo asamoah?

I would get Lassana Diarra would easily do the job and for only 3m. Bargain

Auturo Vidal is your choice.

I've got both Fellani and Vidal in my old game. Vidal is more solid and can score long power shots.

Go for Diarra, he can do an amazing job and for 3 million, he's a bargain.

Diarra would be a great signing for 3 mil, you can't go wrong with this. But you can also look up Arturo Vidal.

I f you do feel like signing a younger player i would recommend

Yann M'Vila
Arturo Vidal
Moussa Sissoko
Claudio Marchisio

m'vila and marchisio would be nice but they'll cost me all my money - sissoko and vidal have already joined other clubs

guys of the subject... do any of u know how to get your saved database on FMRTE onto ure actual game ??

plus u may wanna take a look at veratti or just take diarra

Normally i'd say M'vila every time, in 2-3 seasons he's the best DM in the world. But you have to remember everton don't really get much money to spend, so i'd also say diarra.

Diarra has already gone, didn't notice.....

moneys not an issue...I just bit the bullet and got M'vila for £18.75m - lets just hope it works!

Jorge Valdivia (dont know who he plays for).... brilliant in the prem in my expierence

Valdivia is more of an attacking midfielder

I would have like Andrea Poli but surprise surprise Man City bought him

Back