Need to strengthen villa

• Thread starter Thread starter tbo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 1K

tbo

Reaction score
Hi
I ve just taken charge of villa in the 3rd season. I'm not really sure about my players, all I know is they did poorly finishing 13th last season.
I have 40 million to spend, I believe I need to strengthen the whole squad for
cont. Qualification but especially cm and gk
Any other positions to strengthen and generally good premier league plYrs would be very helpful
Cheers

Build a team around Young and Downing !!! buy Akinfeev and buy Phil Jones as he is immense

thanks for advice was thinking about akinfev or kameni

how to i put a print screen of my squad in a post.

how much should i pay for phil jones
I ve offered up to 14 mil or will it take much more
just dont want to pay ridiculous amounts

Well my max offer for him would be £16,000,000 if not buy wes brown i know hes older but he is still good and very quick if not him maybe sakho for the same price of jones

Instead of akineev i'd go for De Gea...younger and quality keeper if you can get, also in all of my saves hes been a good few mill cheaper then akineev

David De Gea and Kevin would be good signings, and so would Romelu Lukaku, Eden Hazard, Phil Jones, Jordan Henderson, Vaclav Kadlec and Leigh Griffiths. See how much the clubs want for them, and pick the best/best value players out of them. Don't buy all of them, as they will never get played.

Thanks for the suggestions what about cm as petrov is almost 33
Is Cristian Benitez any good for a striker , I can get him for 18 million
I ll definatly give de gea a try

i have never signed him Arsenal normally do on my saves but he is never any good against me i'd buy Sanogo he is immense for me 19 finishing and 16 composure and just generally a beast shame i also have rooney and Cavani lol + a good CM i'd buy Henderson good english player and not a bad play.... De Gea is a great GK i sold him as i also had Neuer lol !! im in my 6th season so if you want me to see players for you just name them!!!

Thanks for the suggestions again made bids for De gea, Enrique, Sanogo and also can get nuri Sabin for about 22 mil????
I ll post back on if I can get these players

Back