Negogation in FM2015

• Thread starter Thread starter jzoker0th
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 978

jzoker0th

Reaction score
i personally feel very tired for save/load all days to signing a player . I managed a very small club , so i need strike very best deal for my club . But their agent are very greed and fragile , i lock one or two clause and they instant break deal :@ and does not talk with me after a couple days XD .

Can someone make a mod or show me a way to help negotiation never break , or you can instant begin negotiation again and again ? (does not have to pass day )
i think somehow i can use cheat engine and find the BOOL value
every advice is appreciate
thanks and sorry for my bad english

If you're going to those extreme lengths to cheat-sign a player, surely just use the IGE to transfer him? So much easier.

If you're going to those extreme lengths to cheat-sign a player, surely just use the IGE to transfer him? So much easier.
This ll make the game boring . I only want strike best deal for every player without need save/load . (arrgg save/load take very long time , you know )

example , a player demand 20k / week , my club just can pay him 10k . So i lower him wage to 10k . He ll instant break deal ^^)
But other time i load again and can somehow make him accept 10k wage (raise some bonus ,...)

Last edited:
You need to learn to negotiate then or just accept that you can't get that player.

If you can't match the wages, offer much higher appearance fees and signing fees etc.

I'd still recommend you load up the IGE and then transfer him on a 10k contract then.

Back