Neloxia Fictional European Nation Database (FM16 - 8 playable divisions)

Dark Cloud

Reaction score
Neloxia Fictional European Nation Database (FM16 - 19 playable divisions)

Neloxia is a fictional country I've been writing off and on since I was a kid. In recent years, again off and on..I've taken to recreating Neloxia's various sports leagues in sim games. FM is really well primed for this and so, I created a football pyramid with 19 playable divisions.

Neloxia replaces Gibraltar in this db, but have coefficients that should put Neloxian teams in international competition, the national team still has a ways to go in terms of getting good, but when I sim they usually become a world power by the 2030s-40s.

Here's the setup of the leagues:

Ligapremier (16 teams)
Ligaexcel (11 teams)
Series A (10 teams)
Series B (11 teams)
Series C (11 teams)
Series D (13 teams)
Series E (13 teams)
Series SE (14 teams)

Neloxian Football Alliance Premier (12 teams)
NFA League One (11 teams)
NFA League Two (8 teams)
Hometown Football League Division 1 (9 teams)
HFL Division 2 (8 teams)
HFL Division 3 (10 teams)
HFL Division 4 (11 teams)
HFL Division 5 (12 teams)
HFL Division 6 (17 teams)
Sunday Football Association League One (12 teams)
SFA Division 2 (15 teams)

Problem is, there's an issue that doesn't allow some of the lower levels to create fixtures after the first season. So you ONLY get 8 playable divisions (Series SE), but those lower level teams can still be promoted, are available to play in cups and will end up having regens and newgens over time even if you're not actively playing in them, so it's the best of both worlds.

I've even got history for the Ligapremier through the 1960s or so, the FA Cup history goes back to the 1900s, so you can familiarize yourself with the dominant teams of the past & present. I have no idea that this will appeal to anyone, but happy to inform on the teams that are historically great, some of the easter egg teams down in the Series SE & E, which were created mostly because some of the biggest cities thta had emerged in recent years did not have teams represented anywhere in the top divisions.

Here's a link to the file: https://www.mediafire.com/?s56yydjza6twvcg

Last edited:
This turned out to be a lot more popular than I anticipated looking at the download numbers, so decided to put the new version out.

Here's a new version of the Neloxia db that unlocks all 19 levels and makes them playable. I found the problem
that was crashing the sim a few years in. Now all 225 Neloxian clubs in-game are available.

https://www.mediafire.com/?3wpab4wkw0t7hre

hey, i downloaded the last version of your neloxia update. i think thats a shame that this page is that empty :) great idea buddy. i appriciate that