• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMF

@dmf180593
Reaction score
Nemanja Vidic has agreed to extend his contract at Manchester United, putting an end to speculation about his future.

Source

Very happy about this :D

could be utds biggest signing this summer. on his day one of the best centre backs in the world without a dout.

Didnt see this thread. Excited and just started one more thread. Mods sorry about it.

Whoooo... On his day? Sorry he is the best CB.

no pique and puyol to name a few.

Dont get me started on this. We are talking about CB who can defend not who can pass well. And both plays for teams who maintains 70 % possession and hardly defends.

Dont get me started on this. We are talking about CB who can defend not who can pass well. And both plays for teams who maintains 70 % possession and hardly defends.

remind me how many games man utd will go without gaining majority of the possesion?? im sure you could count them on one hand. sometimes its harder when you have all the possesion because when you do have to defend you have to be switched on and its easy to switch off when you have all the ball. oh and lucio is better also.

Personally I think Vidic has an old school do or die attitude, much the same as Terry for Chelsea, but best in the world? IMO Lucío or the beast Raidi Jaidi.

An argument started within 3 posts?

That's a new record, surely.

remind me how many games man utd will go without gaining majority of the possesion?? im sure you could count them on one hand. sometimes its harder when you have all the possesion because when you do have to defend you have to be switched on and its easy to switch off when you have all the ball. oh and lucio is better also.

See i dont want to start argument on this, but if you cant see the difference between Barca and Man utd i cant help it. Barca maintains around 70 % whereas we do around 55%.

Anyways this thread is not about who is the best CB, will cut it here.

could be utds biggest signing this summer. on his day one of the best centre backs in the world without a dout.
no our biggest sign will be later this year when rooney extends his contract as well, and its going to be big

Nothing to be happy about for me....wish he died or comes to Chelsea:)

this is fantastic news. Vidic i think has all the right potential to one day be a United captain/great. worlds best CB (IMO!)

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Nothing to be happy about for me....wish he died or comes to Chelsea:)

bit cuntish aint it?

Vida was rumored to leave so only he is considered biggest signing.. (A)
i see what you mean, but to be honest he never really was, it was constant media speculation. he never said he was considering leaving. either way im over the moon hes extended it (H)

vidic the best defender at mancester united easily but has some competition to be best defender and i personally despise pique and hate puyol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back