Nemanja Vidic

• Thread starter Thread starter Spicer666
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3K

Spicer666

Reaction score
I've started a new game with Man Utd on Chris's V8 update. Real Madrid offered 20 million for Vidic and I rejected. They continued to make offers for Vidic which ive rejected. The last bid rejected was for £47 million, but I feel i have done the wrong thing. What sort of price range should I be looking for Vidic? And who should I get to replace him if I let him go?

I would've accepted 47M. You could get Fazio, Zapata and Sakho for that money maybe :/ Certainly two of the three.

£47 Million you should of sold he is good but like Redrup said you could of got them good solid defenders

dnt sell, with utd you dont get 100% of sales anyway, he is way too good to sell, he is like your key player

I would sell Vidic for 65millions and above because the offered comes from he richest clubs in the world, Real Madrid. You can get Pique, Fazio, Mexes, Sakho and Chiellini.

I would sell Vidic for 65millions and above because the offered comes from he richest clubs in the world, Real Madrid. You can get Pique, Fazio, Mexes, Sakho and Chiellini.
DUN SELL FOR LESS THAN 60M!!! juz a question, did u sell in installments or is it juz 65m upfront?

DUN SELL FOR LESS THAN 60M!!! juz a question, did u sell in installments or is it juz 65m upfront?

No..i like to get a cash. Hehe..Since I manage Man Utd, I did't ever sell Vidic eventhough I got offered from Real for 60M because he is my Top League Goalscorer in 2nd season. He is Man Utd key player. He is better than others. (H)

you could get younger defenders (2-3) for that price! i love Vidic, he is my *****! <)

but you could replace him with Thiago Silva (world class) David Luiz, Sakho, Luisao, Demichelis (bayern) Leo etc for alot less and have some cash to buy new keeper, cause thats what Utd need in REAL LIFE!!!! Ben Foster sucks balls! good shot stopper, but super kak keeper and can only play off his left side! i should be playing keeper for them, not Foster! XD

you could get younger defenders (2-3) for that price! i love Vidic, he is my *****! <)

but you could replace him with Thiago Silva (world class) David Luiz, Sakho, Luisao, Demichelis (bayern) Leo etc for alot less and have some cash to buy new keeper, cause thats what Utd need in REAL LIFE!!!! Ben Foster sucks balls! good shot stopper, but super kak keeper and can only play off his left side! i should be playing keeper for them, not Foster! XD
lets c raikan in the epl then LOL

vidic always gets injured for me and if he not injured he gets sent off lol

Back