Net game today 18/5/2011

• Thread starter Thread starter GC10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 898

GC10

Reaction score
Starting a game now!!! have 2 players and looking for 1 more. Playing in england. Any club you want.

Reply asap if you wanna play.

Just finished college yesterday so will have many hours to play. Game time will be negotiated between players

im in the same position finished uni lots time to play im up for it

jj4rent pm me what league ur lookin at and times and dat he obviously aint replying we can play one ourself

Hi lads. " joined straight away. I forgot to reply here as it started so fast. United, Chelseas and City have been taken. Sully just saw your pm and replied. I suppose 2 more can join if ye want. Spurs, arsenal and liverpool are not taken. Dont know how slow it would be but i dont mind. Its only the 10th of july so join if ye want. Please no more than 5 tho. So the next 2 in can join. The adderess is Premiership10 and the pass is 10

Just to be fair to whoever joins. There is 3 playing so the first 2 in can play and if you see 5 already in plese dont play or will have to kick you out. Wont be personal obviouslly

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Sorry for not replying earlier lads. Im a noob on this site and didnt notice the messages. Nothing personal. Game is now full. Thanks and sorry again for not replying. Best of luck

Back