Network Game, 10.3 patch

• Thread starter Thread starter r1cky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 689

r1cky

Reaction score
Hi, what were looking for is someone with loyalty who plays most nights, probly 4-5 nights a week from 7-8pm till most likely 12 midnight to join a network game which is already underway (Date is August 2013). We all have been a group for a long time everyone is loyal and plays by the rules we'll get to the rules in a minute. If you are interested in this game please make sure u keep ure word and remain commited we are willing to offer a new player liverpool < who have a good team on the save , everton , villa and ,west ham all pretty good teams on this file and liverpool are excellent reason we offer those is because we know u would be a bit behind us lads in terms of time on the game.

Te rules are no transfer clauses only percentage of next fee as people worm their way round big transfers with **** clauses , u can use months but not abuse them so we all pay 50% of the transfer fee up front and the rest months if u want what it does it keeps the game fair and doesnt make any1s team crazy in debt with silly pointless monthly deals that are completly fake in most of our minds , we are hardcore players been on network games a long time and a gd bunch if ure interested we recommend u join now as were in the transfer window still but we want to get the season under way asap.

W also would like uk players and over 21 as all of us are older than 22 and we are mature had guys in the past who are young who come in and act a complete fool ruins the game tbh , this game will go along way 2035 at least so werre looking for a hardcore commited player to join :D

i will join i ve just finished a long game and need a diferent game and i like your setup here mate

Back