Sully1286

Reaction score
Looking for 5 players interested in a network game challenge ! using Hamachi

This would be a long term game, on a regular Basis !!

Challenge would be to start unemployed in england, League 1 and up, Scottish Priemer League... Scotland Italy n Spain View only !!

Would start with a medium data base and no Transfer Window.

I reguarly play Football manager but do study and have other commitments and understand others do the same... So would Arrange times and details after we stop the game!!

Rules..

You can reject clubs that you are not interested in managing
You may take a Championship team in bottom half of the League ( 14th-24th)
You can apply for job with a higher Rep when you are in management
First club Must Not be a Priemership club

Your Management Status Must be at Automatic

Suggestions on how to get quicker

When you start Go on Holiday and apply for jobs, Return when offered a job!!

Any questions and suggestions would be welcome

First 5 players only and start ASAP

Anything like that is open for discussion....I would listen to any idea's any1 offers... quicker game play the better thats why I said 5 players !!

Its just the concept I feel would be a good challenge.. although others seem not interested.... had a good number of views n no1 is interested.... must all like going top 4 clubs n winning every game... different leagues and challenges is why i play FM lol...

Same here ... Am in ... lets discuss the timings when more join in ...

Good one buddie, whats ur steam and/or Hamachi info and i'll add you.... think one eh my mates is for joining in aswell... ask some people if they are interested in the challenge

Yeah, Nice one mate... Just Private message me your steam or Hamachi details.... still two players left.. not sure about my mates interest so.. if you know any1 ask them, cheers

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

FM Unemployment Challenge password FM11

I do

I wanna be on it. If there is any space left please let me go on.:D

Yeah there is space.... thats 4 of us now !! if every1 is still interested that is... i added you all and sent a Private message.... i think i have set it up right.... long time since i used Hamachi.... if i have dis it wrong please write bk to me

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

FM Unemployment Challenge

Password FM11

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

FM Unemployment Challenge

Password FM11