Network Game Connections Problems!

FMDataLab

Reaction score
Me and 2 of my mates have been in a FM Network game for a week or so. yesterday I had to re-install Football manager as I had a problem with my data editor but I still have all my saves.

We use hamachi to connect to our games, just to let use know. So we started today alright, on of my mates went on holiday while he played his xbox and me and my other mate played as usual.

The one that was on holiday said that he had disconnected suddenly and since hasn't been able to reconnect. I've tried to disconnect and reconnect but have had no joy.

He hasn't disconnected as he's downloading some files, may the problem lie on his side, or is there another reason.

Help, greatly appreciated :)

hamachi is being stupid atm, i find the way that fixes it, is if the host logs out with the user still logged on to hamachi then logs back on hamachi, the user then logs off hamachi and back on, and connection problems are fixed..

Slow Network Connection

Hope someone can help.

I've been playing FM for yrs online with a m8. FM09 is the first game we've had to use Hamachi but I find it really slow. My m8 is the host. When I'm at his house with my laptop the game runs fine but when I'm at my own house it seems to take ages for games to play and is ruining the enjoyment I get out of playing.:mad:

Can anything be done to speed this up?
Will FM10 have similar issues?