Network game, players not signing due to failing personal terms!!

shazaam89

Reaction score
Morning,

I have seen this on other forums, and it might be on this one, but I want some help.... basically me and my friend have been playing network games on the last three football managers! we started a game last night, and every player I tried to sign would be rejected "as the player has failed personal terms with the club" when this happened with the first player I could understand it, however, after it happens with 5 more players, we thought something was wrong! My friend is running the game on his laptop and I join the game. He can sign players normally, whereas I cannot! I have seen a member of SI write on a post that they are aware of the situation and are looking into it. I just wanted to know if anyone else has had this problem on FM13? and if anyone has had any information of when the issue will be resolved.

Many thanks

Dan

Hey Dan, they have a fix out it is being tested at the moment and so if it works i guess the patch will be coming within the next 48 hours. but while your waiting somebody has posted a work around

"Quick note on the transfer issue, was playing with a friend online last night and if it looks like the transfer isn't going to happen just go in and click change transfer offer but offer the same contract. Found it seems to bump start the transfer again and it works."

so after you offer a contract go into transfer centre and re offer the player exactly the same contract and it will bump the transfer through. i've not tested this myself but apparently it works.