Network game - race for the premiership (championship teams only)

DCHAPPY83

Reaction score
I'm wanting to host a game starting at 8pm-8.15pm approx tonight depending on interest...

Version 10.2 (latest)

HAMACHI - RACEFORPREM
PASSWORD- 123456

MSN - [email protected]

Game times/days - OPEN TO IDEAS! I'm flexible to play most nights from 7pm onwards. Game will only commence when 75% of people are online.

RULES

CHAMPIONSHIP TEAMS ONLY....UNLESS FOR SECOND SEASON YOU'VE WON PROMOTION OR GOT RELEGATED
  • At first its a first come first serve basis for teams.
  • If you get sacked, you can still remain playing but can only take over a team in the bottom half
  • Players can not swap teams!!!! However please feel free to apply for vacant positions(Championship Teams Only)
  • Anybody joining the game after the season is up and running can only be a team in the bottom half of the league
  • Any dodgy transfers to help other people or dodgy scorelines (AND I'VE SEEN IT HAPPEN) you will be booted from the game
  • If you can't make it for any reason please let me know.....If your not online 3 times without a valid excuse.....BYE BYE!
Please reply to thread stating which team you want to be!!

BARNSLEY
BLACKPOOL
BRISTOL CITY
CARDIFF
COVENTRY CITY
CRYSTAL PALACE
DERBY COUNTY
DONCASTER ROVERS
IPSWICH
LEICESTER CITY
MIDDLESBOROUGH
NEWCASTLE (COLIN)
NOTTINGHAM FOREST (DARYL)
PETERBOROUGH
PLYMOUTH
PRESTON
QPR
READING
SCUNTHORPE
SHEFF UTD
SHEFF WED
SWANSEA
WATFORD
WEST BROM (DAN)

Last edited:
raceforprem is an unknown server name, pls help

I'd like to be...

Reading Football Club please! :)

How do I join the game mate? Clicked join online game on start screen and put in server name. Then I hit search and nothing happened!