Vaisey

Reaction score
I am soon going to be starting a network game against two of my friends. We are all being the clubs that we support hence i am being Manchester United. They have decided that we are all allowed to nominate one player that the other's aren't alowed to try and sign. Any suggestions on who i should choose. Only asking for advice as i am usually non-league and don't know what positions united are weak in this and how much they have to spend etc
Thanks, Vaisey

It might be worth signing a decent right-back if you want a class player immediately, Gary Neville's ageing and he's not what he used to be. If you want one on the spot try looking at Dani Alves or Sergio Ramos. :)

I'd suggest someone like Mati Fernandez, Oscar Cardozo, Fazio or Miguel Veloso who are all excellent players and because you can pick them up for less than £15m you'll have money to compete with them for some of the more expensive players.

since man utd only start with 10m if i were you i would sell berbatov straight away since he is soo useless and bring in another stiker who can do better.

im quite new to the whole network thing soo.. how do i start/create a network game because me nd my mates wanna start one nd none of us knows how to do it so if someone cud explain in detail then that will be good :) thanks