Network games running incredibly slow for non-hosters

• Thread starter Thread starter Kaloloo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 2K

Kaloloo

Reaction score
I've been hosting and playing network games with a couple of my friends to try it out and the lag for players not hosting is beyond belief. Upwards of 10 seconds per command, so just looking at your team suddenly becomes a tiresome act.

- We ARE using hamachi, and we all HAVE used hamachi for numerous other games without any problems.

- We all have very stable solid broadband connections and live in the same country, England

- We all have very powerful computers, all i7 processors etc

- Our games we're hosting are medium database with a single league in (only the top french division)

- We have played many other games before without any problems what so ever

We have tried disabling firewalls, opening ports 10093-10094 (which one thread recommended), but nothing has affected the lag at all.

After scouring the internet for hours trying to search for fixes i realise there are very few complaints about this, and the ones who do complain never get answered. Is there something we're doing wrong? Are we missing something glaringly obvious? Cause all I see is endless people hosting/talking about network games and I cannot for the life of me see how anyone could play with this delay

Back