• Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

NUFC_Tony

Banned
Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering what the point is in the Network Games section, I've just had abrowse through and most people who post threads aren't known users on the forum and most threads are left with 0 posts.

Is there anything that can be done to sort this?

The point is, it is a place for people to organise network games.

People don't have to have 100 posts to play a Network game, and people might sign up to the site just to play Network games, there is no problem with that.

I don't get your point. Anyone is allowed to post on this site, so it doesnt matter if they have 10,000 posts or 0. Because the site is so big there is more of a chance of finding people to play with on here than say on Sortitoutsi ;)

its so people can organise Network games oO)
some get people to join there games others fail.
What needs sorting out?

The fact that people sign-up, post a thread, then log off and never visits the forum again does nothing but clutter it up.

The fact that people sign-up, post a thread, then log off and never visits the forum again does nothing but clutter it up.

well, if you became a mod, you could do something about it :)

Personally, I think it's fine, and doesn't clutter up the forums. People generally leave their email, and if they want to play with the person, they can just email them. I know most people on there don't have many posts, but I don't see why they can't have net games as well oO)

I never said they couldn't have network games if they have no posts, I just said that it's quite annoying that people sign-u and post a thread, then ****** off.

People may just want to join the forum so they can play a network game. Is there anything wrong with this?

No, there isn't, however, when they log off and don't come back, they obviously don't just come for a network game.

You don't know this do you, FM-Base has over 200,000 members but probably has less than 1000 regular posters, plenty of people browse the forums without commenting because they don't need or want to. If the network games section wasn't being used, I'd understand the meaning of this thread but it is used so essentially, this thread can really be branded as 'clutter'.

i joined this site, to play net games back on FM09, last summer, now i would never of joined the site if it didnt have network sections.

God **** that section.

Maybe I have hit the nail on the shoulder as opposed to the head?

It's just my thoughts, consider the topic locked.

i joined this site, to play net games back on FM09, last summer, now i would never of joined the site if it didnt have network sections.

God **** that section.

I know what you mean at first I joined for the downloads but realised how good the forum was and stayed

What is the point in this thread?

If people didn't post a thread with details about the game eg leagues, password, team selected, then how would anyone know to sign up?

Well I didn't think it was for signing-up, posting a thread asking for a network game, the going and not coming back again.

Why does it bother you though?

What do you expect to gain from making this thread? You want to make a rule, that people over 100 posts can organise a net game? :S

Did I say that though? All I was saying is that something should happen to stop people signing-up, posting a thread and the not returning.

NUFC Tony, if you get to be a mod then you will have the joy of closing this thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back