Never had crash dumps so often someone please help

Reaction score
Im at my wits end with this and getting nowhere fast,hope someone can help me out there.Started up a new save and then got to about the 2nd week of pre-season and then the message of crash dump comes up with something about "data execution" very strange.

Ive never had this before and basically my FM13 is gubbed until i get this sorted out.

I use Bergkamps white skin and have advanced system care ultimate on my computer so i dont know if either the skin or ASC can be causing this problem.

Hope someone can help,i miss My FM13 :(

Go to steam, right click on Football manager 2013 -> Properties/settings dono what it is in english then Verify the integrity under lokal files should work

And I also used bergkamps skin its not that, prob just a file that is missing or damaged. its not the skin or ASC atleast

Someone in a previous post did say that it worked ok with the skin i was using,to be honest i might just go back to steklo again.erm ive not tried it with the default.u reckon it'll be ok?

Its probably not the skin....but...if this is the only difference that has been made, I would try without it.

nah,same still same problem,just ran a test grr!!!

Hmm that not good, crash dumps show up because the game is trying to run a corrupted or damaged file, strange that it did not fix the problem.

Like Thebetterhalf says, maybe its the skin. Even tho it's working perfectly with me it can have something to do with us using a different resolution as this skin changes its interface after what resolution you are using, not just that but it has alot of other features that are not original to the game

Hmm that not good, crash dumps show up because the game is trying to run a corrupted or damaged file, strange that it did not fix the problem.

Like Thebetterhalf says, maybe its the skin. Even tho it's working perfectly with me it can have something to do with us using a different resolution as this skin changes its interface after what resolution you are using, not just that but it has alot of other features that are not original to the game
i use windowed mode