Neville calls for ruthless streak

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 339

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Everton captain Phill Neville says the Blues need to be ruthless in front of goal as they aim to climb the Premier League table.

More...

Get rid of Beckford then...

Watched the game highlights last night and if he'd put that 94th minute shot in he would of been a) my favourite player for destroying smug mackems and b) premiere league standard of footballer...

Though to be fair I thought 2-2 wasn't a fair result, Everton were by far the better side (grudges against sland aside) - though the amount of free kicks both teams gave away was insane.

Watched the game highlights last night and if he'd put that 94th minute shot in he would of been a) my favourite player for destroying smug mackems and b) premiere league standard of footballer...

Though to be fair I thought 2-2 wasn't a fair result, Everton were by far the better side (grudges against sland aside) - though the amount of free kicks both teams gave away was insane.

Really? I thought Sunderland dominated. Kerian Richardson was immense, Bolo proved he still had it. ^^)

Richardson had a good game in turn of getting the ball and disappearing in a blaze of speed - but he was one of the worst in terms of making mistakes (though eeveryone was, I assumed pitch/ ball was wet and slippy). The way I saw it, they both had mistakes but I felt Everton always looked more deadly.

Back