• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2K

Billy

#THFC
Reaction score
Arsenal_1112_nike_leaked(1).jpg

This appears to be the new Arsenal home shirt for the 2011/2012 season made by Nike.

The shirt is solid red with pure white sleeves, no red on the sleeves at all, the collar has lost the white but remains a plain round design. The only other visible change appears to be the Arsenal crest in a monotone style and accompanied by a wreath around it similar to that from the original Woolwich Arsenal crest to commemorate the upcoming 125 anniversary year for the club.

Arsenal_1112_nike_away_leaked.jpg

This is reportedly the new Arsenal away kit for the 2011 - 2012 English Premier League season manufactured by Nike.

The shirt which features a diagonal halved design in navy and cyan, also with differing colour sleeves, which slightly resembles the 95/96 season away strip which came in a similar colour scheme and design.

It also features the same style badge as the home shirt previously leaked which looks to commemorate Arsenal's 125 year anniversary.

Firstly, do we think they are genuine? Secondly, do you like them?

Nice original design on the Home kit, if accurate.

Already in the Leaked Kit thread, but seeing as I'm here...

The home kit is really growing on me, starting to like the badge and its colour. As for the away kit.. yuk.

I think they are real.. Arshavin said something on his official website that the away kit looked like a jockey's uniform! ;)

Arsenal Insider has all the info on them - comparing them to jockeys, old shirts etc.

Really don't like the away kit - think I'm going to buy the 1971 home kit next season instead!

I think the away kit is cool. Definitely better than the yellow one.

Didn't like either of them at 1st, but now I do like them.

home is ok not buying it though
the away is awfull really awfull :'(

Think they're both decent kits. Won't be purchasing either myself however.

Back