JosephLittle

Reaction score
In case any of you haven't heard about it, Lucas(also used to be called Marcelinho) has recently been promoted to the main team in São Paulo and he looks a very exciting prospect for the future plus people don't really talk about him because of the whole Neymar/Ganso deal. It's very possible he can slowly be a very good player.

He more of a Ronaldinho-type of playmaker with good dribbling but can also create good passes. It will be interesting to see his stats on FM 2011:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0Vm8KY7Jqk"]YouTube - LUCAS O NOVO CRAQUE DO SÃO PAULO.[/ame]

A screenshot would be helpful, rather than a youtube video, however good he is IRL, he may not be in FM...

And, use the template here when posting new players.

Ah my bad, but I'm not asking for a screenshot though since he isn't great on FM 10. I remember having 2 star potential when I scouted him a while back. I think he could be a pretty good player for FM 11.

Ah my bad, but I'm not asking for a screenshot though since he isn't great on FM 10. I remember having 2 star potential when I scouted him a while back. I think he could be a pretty good player for FM 11.

Hence why you'd ask for a FM 2011 screenshot...

Here he is on FM 2011:

vaLpt.png

Thanks Lee, doesn't look too bad.

Very weak, and won't be winning many, if any headers..

Other than that, decent technical attributes for a 17 yo

15 dribbling, 12 first touch and 15 for technique looks very, very promising for a 17 year old. Not worried about the strength and headers, how many playmakers do you know of that is a rooney/zlatan esque body build? hmm (H)