New challenge

Dan1992NUFC

Reaction score
I am very new to this forum so may have to bare with me. I support newcastle united but hate being them, so I have started a new game with the Bosnian,bulgarian,Cyprus,Hungarian Ireland,N.ireland, poland Slovakian and Slovenian leagues loaded to the lowest leagues available. I have started as unemployed so will start searching for a job. I will update this once I have signed with a team and let you know how I get on.

i have been searching for a job and i have been approached by many teams but i decided to go for this team.

View attachment 368593
they are a team from the Slovenian Second division. they dont have a great team or a great stadium but its a starting block for this story. Hope i start well.

Best player:
View attachment 368594
He is my best player, he is 4 stars ability which im rather suprised at for my rank of team but its very promising especially as he is only 24 which is quite young.

Formation:
Ill be using a 4-4-2 formation fluid and attacking as i hate defensive or possession football its rather boring,i am all about attack. I will use direct passing, press more, creative freedom and aggressive tackling along with Zonal marking.

Friendlies:
I have three pre season friendlies arranged, two are from the first division above me and the other is against a second tier Hungarian team. these will provide me with a decent indication of how i could do against higher league opposition.

thats it for now, i will update this once i have played my friendlies. lets get this underway.

Had a few areas of my team to attend to and strengthen, so took full advantage of free agents market and got some decent squad players and a 4 star goal keeper, not bad for free :)

well my preseason friendlies went really well three wins out of three against two higher league opposition :)

View attachment 368726

i think we are ready for this campaign, hopefully its successful and ends in promotion. come on lads

i would really appreciate it if anyone who views this had feedback on how i can improve this threat always open to suggestions :)

fixtures from the 5th August till the 19th August

View attachment 368769

5/8/2012 First game of the season went horribly wrong, we did’nt perform as id expected and we got a man sent off which heaped on our misery. We were favourites to win and we now start our promotion challenge behind.

8/8/2012 This was a cup game against a lower league team, we were favourites and we did win but was a hard fought game. My new signing Smukavec scored the goal on his debut. great start to his new club.

12/8/2012 A second defeat in the league. This is starting off the worst way possible hopefully we can sort ourselves out and start winning soon otherwise this will be a very long season.

19/8/2012 Thought we had our first win on the board until we conceded on 89 mins. Have to say that looked a lot better today, another goal from smukavec, hopefully this will kick start our season.

I would say if you do any future stories get your screenshots while your playing but play the game for six months and then you will know if your going to stick with it and have fun or not, saves you making stories that dont get very far

Yeah i will mate, I wasn't sure how to do this good as im really new to all this haha but I will try make my next thread better.

Back