Flukster

Reaction score
I keep being Newcastle just to get europa league next season / maybe champions league but it always seems to muck up at the end. Thinking about doing a game with Napoli, never been them, what positions need improving ? & any suggestions on players. I'm going to defenetly sign Marco Verratti as he's a beast when-ever I buy him.
Thanks

Well between Cavani, Hamsik and Lavezzi, you have one of the best attacking trios in the game so absolutely no worries there. I'd sort out the defence in priority. League should be winnable in first season.

Vertonghen is a must to sure up your defence and for 8 million a bargain. Also Adil Rami is class if you want to pay a bit more. Kara is a cheep option but great as he plays Defensive mid centre back and midfield centre. Hope that helps

Dede from Vasco. Better than any Napoli starting central midfielders.

Dede is a Centre Back, Did you mean centre Back? or did you mean Romulo from Vasco?

Dede is a Centre Back, Did you mean centre Back? or did you mean Romulo from Vasco?
he meant dede from vasco, he is class but fairly expensive, maybe vertonghen or otamendi to start then bring dede in later in the game, what formation are you playing? a player you should consider is jordi alba, for either left mid or left back depending on your formation.

if you're playing a 3421 like napoli normally do then aim for this sort of team within the next couple of seasons.

---------------------de sanctis---------------------

----------otamendi--dede--vertonghen-----------

-----maggio----inler-----nainggolan----alba-----

----------------hamsik----lavezzi-----------------

-----------------------cavani-----------------------

Back