New Country

• Thread starter Thread starter The Shots
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2K

The Shots

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, I have started to make and this is what I have got.

Country Name: Suiteland

Level: Goes down to level three, with about 12 teams in each division. (May be ten can't remember)

Top Division: Suiteland Elite

Previous Winnes: Goes down to 1944. lol last year was Grando

Dates: Similar to England

Cups: they will be same as Prem - 3 cups, eg FA, Carling, CS

I replaced Faroe Islands, as they are totally unimportant. Expect download next week.

Last edited:
Afaik you cannot create a new country you have to edit an already existing one. I would want to download and try it out sure.

Yeah done this a few times myself, if u make it ill download.

are u create new nation or just edit the nation??
if u succeed create new nation tell me coz i have problem when created new nation...

haunter, you can create new nations from scratcg using your download, i've not played a game with one yet though as i'd need to give it clubs and a league structure and possibly players but i reckon it's do-able.

but at the minute i'm working on extending the swiss leagues so i'll try that out at a later date.

yeah i know... i try one but got problem when loading in game...
i dont know how to fix it... it give me headache...:O

Will start now. If anyone can think of club names, you can tell me!

I replace a low calibre european team, e.g. kazahkstan, they are theoretically in Aisa, but the qualify for the Champions League.

I am making my own league, like prem. Made 1st half, mwill make other half later.

It will go down to level 4, but I wasn't very creative on the name so they are similar to england.

Did anyone succeed it in create a new country????If it does,you can tell me how???

It works, but after a few seasons it fails, I tried it with just 5 teams, to test, and it works good, the national team is bad because it has hardly any players.

I asked elsewhere, but does anyone know, when you create a new country (or rather edit and exisisting one into a new one), is it possible to determin the "name set" that the game will use for new people, ie the thing that makes new people in England have English names, in Spain Spanish names etc? Ideally I'd like to create an entirely new name set, but is it at least possible to say "use Greek names" (as an example)?

Back