New Custom Database

Is this something you'd be interested in?

• Yes! Defooo..

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Na, I'll wait for the real FM11

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Well i would be if.....

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

LionelPienaar

Banned
Reaction score
Hi, after recently having a bad experience with a crashed game, I have decided to make a database which I would love a play at and thought I would share my idea to see if anyone else was interested in helping.

Basically it would be a idealistic version of FM11. I would change the promoted and relegated, the continental qualifiers etc etc. I would also make rumoured/possible transfers that I (and you) seem viable and that is where your help comes into play. People with links to clubs/people within clubs who know background rumours/happenings would leave a comment stating that and i would do a bit of research and if realistic would be implemented.

Any feedback/improvements would be appreciated.
Tar.

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

If that's a no please say now and I will save myself the trouble.

Yes, I'll be in man united's first team

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

Why don't you just make your accrington(or whatever team) game agian???

Because that's depressing, I really can't bare to spend another 3 hours of my life on it.

pretty good idea mate i would defo have a play at that and i will help as much as i can.........rumours surrounding my club millwall are that we are looking at gillinghams simon king anymore i can find out i will let ya know asap

you only have to edit one team and move a few others around
yeah but i would be in the completely wrong year, with players such as mattia destro, marco verratti, yaya sanogo who will be **** in 2009, and just eliminates the point really

improve their stats
back on topic play-offs aint finished yet .........

Back