New Database

Reaction score
For a few months now I've been working on what I like to call 'The Ultimate Database'. A databse that I can use where everything is how I want it. So far I've fully revamped the Scottish game and partially done the English (more details to follow). I've also used 'Add Continental Rules' to make the UEFA Champions League the only European Club Competition.

Here are the details:

Scottish Database:

SPL1 - 20 teams
SPL2 - 20 teams
Irn-Bru Championship - 20 teams
Bell's Conference - 20 teams

There are playoffs to come up and down in all the leagues. Bottom two are relegated and then 15th-18th play in a playoff. Top two are promoted and 3rd-6th play in playoff to go up.

Scottish Cup - 128 teams all enter at 1st round. Made for shocks. 7 rounds to win the tournament. Winner gets £5,000,000.

ALBA Community Shield - Super Cup played the week before the league starts. Scottish Cup Winner vs SPL1 Winner. £1,000,000 for winner. Played at Hampden Park.

I've also changed the dismal Co-Op Cup into a British and Irish Co-Op Cup where teams from the 4 home nations and Republic of Ireland compete. 128 teams in total go into 6 groups of 8. Top 4 from each group advance and then it's straight knockout from there. Quarter Finals are all played at Hampden at the moment and both semis at Millenium Stadium. The final is at Wembley. Is there any way to have one semi played at the Millenium and one played at the Aviva Stadium in Dublin?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

English Database:

FA Premier League - 20 teams
npower Championship - 24 teams
npower Football League (Sub-Divison containing League 1 and League 2)
Blue Square Premier (contains 40 teams, play each other once)

Similiar structure to Scottish database with playoffs except 6 teams are relegated from Football League (3 from League 1 and 3 from League 2) and 6 are promoted from Blue Square Promoted.

FA Cup where 72 teams start at 1st round and all Football League teams (92) enter at 2nd round.

I've included the FA Commuity Shield but have made the Carling Cup extinct to allow time for the British and Irish Co-Op Cup.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Club Continental Rules:

I've created the rules for the UEFA Champions League but I've made the UEFA Europa League and UEFA Super Cup extinct. Instead the UEFA Champions League now involves 256 teams. The top 5 countries are given 8 places for the tournament. The countries ranked 39th-42nd are only given 1 place. The stages of the cup are as follows:

First Qualifying Round - 64 teams
Second Qualifying Round - 64 teams (32 added)
3rd Qualifying Round - 64 teams (32 added)
Play-Off Round - 64 teams (32 added)
Group Stage - 64 teams (32 added) 16 groups of 4, 32 teams progress (top 2)
Champions Group Stage - 64 teams (32 added) 16 teams of 4, 32 teams progress (top 2)
Knockout Round - 32 teams
Round of 16 - 16 teams
Quarter-Final - 8 teams
Semi-Final - 4 teams
Final - 2 teams

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've also made the Four Associations Tournament extinct and created a Vauxhall Cup which involves the 4 home nations.

I've also changed a few things here and there but nothing else major.

Note| If you are interested in playing with this database and want it to be perfect with badges you will need to download my custom made competition badges which reflect the league better than the current ones.

Feedback?

Back