New England kit revealed

The words that come to mind are

epic-failure.jpg

Looks like a womans fitted shirt. And the GK is a disaster

Your right its ****. Not too different from the last one. Where is the creativity gone?

Whats with the coloured stars on the shoulder?

Last edited:
No difference from the last home kit apart from umbro logo being black when it was red, the keeper kits look gay, they got 2 home keeper kits? PINK and black??????? WTF were they thinking.

:/ :/

Looks pretty naff tbh. Wont be buying an England shirt anyway on account of them being pants.

Meh, if we're staying with umbro, they're going to keep produce the **** we've been getting for the last 10 years.

have you seen the back of it. its got a load of gay little multi coloured crosses all oer the shoulders aswell.

They should have made it like the West brom away kit, but in white. So like, white stripes, if you catch my drift, that would look awesome. :)

How comes there is no pink version of the gk kit for mens? only girl and women? Why did they release new kits? was just starting to get used to the old onesbut i love the old blue third kit which looks like they only us it for training now

the kit looks better here:

england_kit_1706293c.jpg

The kit will cost £49.99 and comes just six months after the new red kit England wore so unsuccessfully in South Africa was unveiled.
The new Umbro England home kit is revealed in a ‘new fabric of England’ team line-up featuring some of the country’s most talented younger generation of players. Sitting alongside senior players, Rooney, Walcott and Joe Hart, are the likes of Jade Bailey, who at only 14 years old has represented England at Women’s U17 level; Eric Dier, the 16 year old promising centre-back currently in the youth system at Sporting Lisbon; and Manchester City’s Adam Johnson, who was first called-up to the senior squad earlier in the year for the friendly against Mexico.
L-R: Joe Hart, Adam Johnson, Eric Dier, Jade Bailey, Saido Berahino, Thomas Cruise, Jack Wilshere, Fern Whelan, Wayne Rooney, Connor Wickham, Theo Walcott

Last edited:
£45! **** off. Save my money and keep wearing my 2006 World Cup shirt thankyou very much.

Do they honestly expect after a dismal World Cup for ya's to go out and spent your hard earned money when some of ya's wasted thousands on them in South Africa on a new jersey that is pretty much the same as your old one, The FA have some balls

Terrible, good job I've got the current kit on the way, which I think is the best in a long time.

how many kits do england bring out kits twice a year ?

Ermmm, I can't see anything on that page except an england badge and an umbro logo...... Is it my screen's brightness levels?

England used to bring out a new Kit every April, one year would be a home kit and the next an away one. It seems as if the FA are trying to claw back some of the losses they made by not selling as many of the old ones during the world cup by bringing out a new one.

Do england realease a homekit every year?

do the FA think the fans are rich and going to pay to watch the "GOLDEN GENERATION" in another new home kit?

Back