Luke_007

Reaction score
Hey, this is my first try at creating a new league system, I have all the same leagues and everything's the same except;

EPL get's split (Like the Scottish Premier League) after the last week in December, that's the boxing day game. I have thought about two Division, one that get's promoted into the other so one has 10 teams (The top ten persay, Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool and the rest.) and another with 10 (The bottom ten, Pompey, Hull, Blackburn and the rest.), they play each other 4 times ect.
Also the Championship has been split into a North Division and a South Division, they play each other 4 times and then there is a playoff between the second and third places in each division who then play the winners of each for the last promotion spot, also there are two automatic relegation's and then the eleventh team in each play each-other and the losers get relegated (I think......).

I still need to add the cups and everything but I have holidayed it for about 2 seasons and everything up to now works fine.

I would like some more testers to get another opinion, thanks :)

The editor keeps crashing on me when I try and edit the League Cup, I will upload the xml as soon as possible.

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

Just in case anyone's interested for trying this I will update the database after my test of the update with the FA Cup and League Cup. Only down to Championship is playable at the moment as sorting the leagues below into the Championship sections isn't done yet.