New file structure... in which folder do I place my graphics?

• Thread starter Thread starter Vance77
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

Vance77

Reaction score
I've been unsuccessfully trying to find where to put the graphics (player faces, logos, etc).

I'm on a Mac but I don't think it makes a difference... last year I simply created a graphics folder in the sigfx folder, and then placed everything in there, but there doesn't appear to be a sigfx folder anymore.

Can anyone tell me?

Many thanks.

Last edited:
I've been unsuccessfully trying to find where to put the graphics (player faces, logos, etc).

I'm on a Mac but I don't think it makes a difference... last year I simply created a graphics folder in the sigfx folder, and then placed everything in there, but there doesn't appear to be a sigfx folder anymore.

Can anyone tell me?

Also, I can't find the Editor either. Has that gone as well??

Many thanks.

hello fellow MAC user I found the editor on Steam

go to Steam > Steam Library > go down to Tools > there you'll find the editor there it's about 290 MB

for graphics

I place them here

Documents > Sports Interactive > Football manager 2012 > Graphics (just tested it, got it to work)
for Real comp names do this

username > Library > Application Support > Steam > Steamapp > common > football manager 2012 > data > db > 1200 > inc > all

got it all to work :D hope this help you out :P

Last edited:
Did the Real Comp names work for you? I've managed to get the logos and facepack to work, put when trying to get the Real Comp names, it doesn't work in FM 12 for me. Have been successful for FM 11, but not in the path you listed above......

Did the Real Comp names work for you? I've managed to get the logos and facepack to work, put when trying to get the Real Comp names, it doesn't work in FM 12 for me. Have been successful for FM 11, but not in the path you listed above......

yea I got it to work aswell, the patch I've listed above is for Mac users

Back