• Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 3K

Which Facepack do you prefer??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
As you may know, we are trying to get a FM-Base graphics team up and running. Me and Hunter have started work on some potential designs. Here are mine:

v1
picture.php

This is a simple FM-Base Sticker style, with or without the FM-Base logo.

v2
picture.php

Similar to the first, but with some slight changes.

v3
picture.php

A 180x180 size, using cutouts with the player's national team logo in the background.

I will add some others soon.

Vote, and leave any comments on how they can be made better.

V2 Is the best they are all quality though mate! :D

I wanted something stylish yet quite simple, without too many intricate parts.

I dont think the name or the badge or anything is needed tbh.

I like the name and badge bit, it's different....
I'd say v2 mate

I personally wouldn't download these, purely because my personal preference is the cutouts, but as you will know, some like cutouts, some like just an action picture, and some like this sort.

Version 2 is the best out of those. But I still don't understand why they need the players name & nationality on.

Version 2 is the best out of those. But I still don't understand why they need the players name & nationality on.

Well the idea was that Hunter is doing the plain pack, and I would try my hand at a name/nationality pack, so everyone gets their preferred style.

I will try it and post here soon. I am working on the FMBase db atm, so may be tomorrow

I really don't like the name bit or the nationality bit either, seems pointless as you won't find them on the game unless you know their name anyway.. :S

quite like em all but i am a fan of the cut out so i think that the name bit is a lil pointless. Would say v. 3 though :)

Why do people always put names and badges on the pictures? Just give us a cut-out or a profile shot.. It's not hard! I'm not having a go at you, just showing my frustration in general, if you can make some that are just normal, then I will download straight away! :)

Why do people always put names and badges on the pictures? Just give us a cut-out or a profile shot.. It's not hard! I'm not having a go at you, just showing my frustration in general, if you can make some that are just normal, then I will download straight away! :)

just because you dont like them other people will i dont like names and badges on the pic but some others do !

Back